Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fahrenheit

Recently I started working on select-songs from my collection of compositions.

I usually work on the flow and never much worried about naming or write ups. But this time, since I would mostly be working remote, I thought it would be good to name it and and explain what I want to do. Hope this would help all interested people and friends. So here you go.

I don't compose music on regular basis. Just do whenever I get something in mind that sticks for a while with a good feeling (Tamil and English). Now I have handful of compositions. Some of them are ready to record. Need to write lyrics for some other songs. So I'm looking for lyricists and singers (male / female) who would be interested.

In a nutshell, I want to give life to select-compositions. I want to consider this as a project (just like in work at office) and want to name it to help referring to. Since I started this project this summer I wanted to name this project as "Fahrenheit" (some name related to heat / hot, and the name of our first western band). And this is not to create an album or something. This is a non-commercial project.

So I'm looking for people who have passion for writing or singing. I can share my compositions on request, and if you are really interested in some, I'm looking forward to work with you for lyrics or recording your voice.

If you (or your friends) are interested, please feel free to reach me at jsjerald@gmail.com

Looking forward for this interesting work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck jerald !

Jerald said...

Thanks Ramesh.